Jeremiah started his legal practice in 1983 working for the Chester County Public Defenders Office through 1986. During this time and in subsequent years, Jeremiah tried approximately 30 jury trials and represented hundreds of individuals in important criminal cases in all stages of the judicial process.
After working four years in a small West Chester law firm, Jeremiah established his own law office where he still maintains his thriving legal practice.
- Bishop Egan (Bucks County, PA) High School – 1974
- University of Scranton B.A. (English) – 1978
- Villanova University School of Law – Juris Doctor (J.D.) – 1982
- Happily married to Louise Wallis Kane since 1986
- Proud father of four adult children